Nature's Plus Selenium, another antioxidant, is concentrated in several vital organs, including the liver and kidneys. Super Selenium Complex has 200 mcg of Selenium with 100 IU of antioxidant partner Vitamin E. Plus a natural base of brewer's yeast, chromium and GTF (glucose tolerance factor).
- selenium prevents premature aging processes
- selenium can support the immune system
- selenium is important for the cardiovascular system, the muscles, vessels, eyes, the pancreas and the thyroid
- selenium is essential for correct processes in the brain
- selenium can inhibit the agglutination of platelets
- selenium plays an important role in the detoxification from heavy metals, such as lead, cadmium (in cigarette smoke) and mercury (amalgam)
Same as vitamin C, E, beta carotene, zinc and copper, selenium belongs to the group of antioxidants. Selenium closely co-operates with vitamin E.
As a dietary supplement, take one tablet daily.
Selenium* 200 µg
Vitamin E 100 IU
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, di-calcium phosphate, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silica, pharmaceutical glaze
|Country of Origin||United States|