Salcura Shampoo is an effective paraben-free, regular use hair wash product for dry and itchy scalps. An ideal compliment to the Salcura Conditioner, as well as dealing with a problem scalp, it leaves hair feeling looking full of vitality with a natural looking shine.
- Omega Rich Formula:
- High content of nourishing Sea Buckthorn vital for skin healing and hair repair.
- Moisturises scalp and flaky skin.
- Excellent at nourishing and protecting hair against damage.
- Pure & Natural:
- Use on all skin types.
- Contains no harmful artificial ingredients such as parabens and SLS.
- Suitable for use during pregnancy/breast feeding.
- Hair & Scalp care:
- Salcura Shampoo can be used for both dealing with irritable, sensitive scalp skin as well as dry, damaged hair.
Salcura Shampoo is a unique product that deals with damaged hair and scalp at the same time. Used as an integral part of your hair wash routine, it will nourish, moisturise and restore dry, itchy, irritable and aggravated scalp skin.
Salcura Shampoo contains Omega’s 3, 6, 7 and 9 derived from high-grade Sea Buckthorn berries. Sea Buckthorn has been widely acknowledged for many years as an effective anti-oxidising, skin healing ingredient.
Alongside Sea Buckthorn Salcura use Wheat Germ Oil to heal the skin with high levels of vitamin E (this does not contain gluten). These two key ingredients, in partnership with other natural vitamins minerals and oils are specially blended to promote skin cell tissue regeneration and moisturisation.
Star ingredient - Sea Buckthorn Oil:
- Reduces inflammation.
- Calms and soothes skin.
- Nourishes skin cells.
- Contains Omega 3, 6, 7 & 9 that helps rejuvenate skin.
Apply Salcura Shampoo to wet hair and massage into scalp. Rinse hair with warm water and repeat if necessary.
Water (Aqua), Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Coco- Betaine (Coconut Oil Derived), Glyceryl Caprylate, Sea Buckthorn Oil (Hippophaes Rhamnoids), Borage Oil (Borago Officinalis), Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Citrate, Lecithin, Bataine, Tricaprylin, Aroma, Citric Acid.
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|